Thursday, July 02, 2009

33 Weeks


Well, I spent most of yesterday at the Dr.'s being evaluated for my early contractions. These are not braxton hicks! They're the biggies that require you to stop everything that you're doing and concentrate. Totally sucks. Anyway, all looked ok and I was told to just lay low and go straight to L&D if I had more than 6 an hour. I just love how people can tell a woman with a 20 mo old and a 3.5 year old to LAY LOW and TAKE IT EASY without busting a gut laughing! I mean, really...

So I'd be lying if I said I was feeling great cause the truth is that I feel like total crap. My back hurts and I feel like someone kicked me hard several times in the crotch, my belly is huge and itchy and seems to catch on everything that I walk past. Brooks asked me if there could be two in there it looked so big yesterday, but after comparing with my belly shots from Dash I think I'm pretty much the same place (in the belly at least, the hiney, now that's another story!). The Dr. told me to hold out till at least 36 weeks and I think I can do this for three more weeks. Seven more would be pushing it, but I know that they won't let me go past 38 weeks because the alleged GD could cause a 30lb baby. So worst case scenario is that I have 5 weeks left. That I can handle. Now if only someone would come handle these two other kids for me...

No comments: