Tuesday, April 06, 2010

My Bucket List

I've been meaning to start a list like this for a while. Maybe by writing these things down, I'll actually get to do some of them! I'll keep you posted with any additions or hopefully, any achievements...

1. Travel to Australia.
2. Photograph a birth.
3. Photograph a wedding. - DONE! 10/14/12
4. Learn to play the guitar.
5. Be a foster parent.
6. Be a "Room Mother".- DONE! 2011-2012 (Finley, Kindergarten with Mrs. Caudillo)
7. Travel to Greece.
8. Travel to Hawaii.
9. Write a novel. Even if it's just for my children to read someday.
10. Live by the Ocean. For a month at least.
11. Learn to surf.
12. Finally lose the last of the baby weight.
13. Go on a shopping spree with no limits. Just once. Hopefully after completing #12
14. Complete a half marathon. Preferably running.
15. Take my boys camping.
16. Learn to sew. Well.
17. Take cooking classes.
18. Drive a car that can only hold two people. On a regular basis.
19. Take photography classes and/or apprentice with a professional.
20. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and help build a house.
21. Learn to play golf.
22. Ride a horse on the beach.
23. Spend a whole day at the movies.
24. Have a nicely decorated bedroom. - DONE! 2011 (just need new lamps...)
25. And a big bathroom. With a stupid big tub. - DONE! 2011
26. Be a "Team Mom"
27. See something on Broadway.
28. Go on a week-long vacation with my husband and ONLY my husband. - DONE! 2011 (Paris for our Anniversary)
29. Take my boys skiing.
30. Teach my boys to drive.
31. Teach my boys how to treat a lady.
32. Drive cross country one last time with no time constraints.
33. Have a room of my own to use as I'd like.
34. Take my boys on their first big roller coaster.
35. And drive them on their first date.
36. Go to Paris - DONE! 2011 (for our Anniversary)

No comments: