Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Heart Faces * Week 8 "Hands-On Fun"

This week's challenge was hands. And while I immediately knew that I wanted to play, I had a REALLY hard time picking a photo. I take so many photos of the boys and often I find myself wanting to document their hands as the grow. I had a great one over here of my big boys holding hands. But I really really love this one. Kell's hands were beginning to find eachother and I caught it. To me that's what photography is all about :) Hop on over to I Heart Faces and take a look at the other entries - such amazing inspiration!

7 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

tooooo cute. I love chubby hands.

have a happy week.

Tonkamom said...

so sweet!

Unknown said...

Great picture. It's so much fun when they first discover their hands.

Michelle Pixie said...

Awwww those hands change so fast! Great Capture!

Tamar SB said...

Aw, baby hands are so precious! Adorable little fella!

candacesoon said...

great capture and such a sweet moment!

Unknown said...

Oh these little hands are just adorable! :-) i LOVE it!