Wednesday, September 07, 2011

The Rats Triumphant Return!

So September is a totally acceptable time to start decorating for fall, right? I mean, I know I can't will Southern California to drop below 100, but I HAVE TO TRY! So last week I got out all of my fall decor and went to town. I put all my pumpkins out, fall colored sprays in Mason Jars, even made my own Burlap Bubble wreaths for the front door. BRING IT FALL! I will post mantle and wreath pictures soon, I promise, but for today, we're all about the rats...

Remember that um, pet, rat we used to have? And how we replaced him with three smaller pet rats? (And Jebus that is one of those things that sounds crazier when you type it then it feels in real life but oh well.) So yeah. Well, when we put our old house on the market we had to pack them away. I thought that they would be an awesome selling point, but our Realtor? Not so much. Plus all that traffic would put them in danger of suffering the same fate as their ancestor. So away they went.

Until I unpacked all of the Fall and Halloween goodies! BOOYAH!!!

Welcome home little ratties ;) Now I feel like I need to order a pizza to make sure they still "work"...

No comments: