Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Creature

Brooks and I were at the mall the other day and saw this in the window of some lame accessories store. We couldn't resist. Have you ever seen anything so awful? My pregnant bladder almost gave out on me. We were laughing so hard that the sales chick probably thought we were stoned. I had originally planned to give this to someone as a great Christmas gag gift, but now I can't even bring myself to put it away. We get way too much enjoyment out of it. If for some reason this doesn't look ridiculously hideous and make you want to piddle yourself, then all I can say is that it loses something in print, and you should come see it.

Some research shows that it's part of the "Babes in the Wild" Series. If you google that, you can see the whole rest of the line, although none seem this creepy. Well, almost none...

Baby in a box?

No comments: