Monday, October 31, 2005

Birthing Class Goes Halloween...

So Sunday nights' class culminated in viewing the birthing videos. Joy! First we got to see a C-Section, which begged the question of which one of us would pass out first to have to deal with that. Everyone I know who's had one has said that those sheets that they put in front of you are useless and that you can see everything anyway. So here's hoping that's not something I have to deal with! Then we saw a vaginal birth from the 80's in a hollywood birthing center. It was au natural so that was encouraging since the woman didn't kill anyone. But there was something familar about her...and had it not been halloween and had I not just watched Carrie, I don't know if I would have figured it out. It was P.J. Soles -the girl who wears the baseball hat through Carrie and also in the first Friday the 13th movie. Pretty funny. Now we've seen more of her than either of us ever wanted to :)

No comments: