Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Still Pregnant...

So I'm still pregnant...that's about the most interesting news I have!

My feet are so swollen that they look like nasty hobbit feet and I feel like an elephant. My back is killing me and for some reason the position I have to assume to drive and not have my belly bisected by the steering wheel sends me straight into contractions. I can't sleep for more than an hour at a time and I just feel like crap in general. Oh, and none of my maternity bottoms fit anymore. Actually, they fit, but my stomach skin is so sensitive that I can't stand anything touching it so I've been living in sweatpants (just my crappy old ones) that I can wear below the belly.

I am having some early labor symptoms that are a bit too gross to share, so here's hoping that this babe does make an early appearance! Of course, they do say that early labor can last two to three weeks...

No comments: