Sunday, December 14, 2008

And Yeah, It's Pink...

So things have been pretty uninteresting around here lately, but I was finally able to get away and get my hair done this weekend (It was BAD, like live in a hat BAD). I went to a new hairdresser who has done a friends hair for a long time and loves color and having fun with it. Worked out PERFECTLY since she's almost 75% less than my last hairdresser who apparently had a major auditory processing disorder. It didn't matter what I asked that chick, I'd leave with the same level of conservative mommy-highlights every time. And sometimes you just want something a little different. Like, say, pink highlights...

Yeah, That's Pink Alright.


Ok, I do have to go home for Christmas, so you know I couldn't do my WHOLE head that color. Instead we just did a little piece. There's that whole new trend where you wear a clip-in piece of hair that's a totally crazy color. Which makes me think that today's "Punk" kids are total sissies for not actually dying their hair. Plus I'm wayyy too lazy to clip something like that in (yes, I did even buy one in blue, used it once, wayyy too lazy). The result...I'm working on my self-portraiture - this is actually much darker than it should be (the pink and my hair are both lighter than they appear here). But I kindof like it. And I told her maybe next time we'd go for Blue. Fin wants to come with me...

1 comment:

jandjwagy said...

Love it!! Can't wait to see it in person in a couple weeks!!!!