Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Freckles

I love that my children have freckles. I adore each and every one of them and love how excited we all get when we spy a new spot where the sun kissed us. I've been meaning to document these for a while now - well, since Fin's first freckle showed up when he was about Dash's age - but of course I'm just now getting to it. You might need to click to see the images larger to see the actual freckles.

Dash's first freckles showed up almost at the same time - on his left hand and wrist. In the past few weeks he's started to show a few on his nose too. He's not so impressed with them yet.


Fin's first freckle was on the inside of his right knee. I always thought it was an interesting spot for the first one to arrive. His face is totally peppered with them now thanks to our daily swimming routine.

No comments: