Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sharing Sunshine

On Wednesdays Fin goes to Lunch Bunch at school. Despite the name, Lunch Bunch doesn't actually entail lunch. I guess the kids who stay over from the morning have lunch or a hearty snack, but Fin goes to get an extra hour of playtime with his AM buds before school starts for him in the afternoon. Because Fin is the slowest eater on the planet, we have a standing tradition of eating a quick lunch at Whole Foods on Wednesday (Bonus: their prepared foods are on sale on Wednesdays!). I was in such a rush last week and ready to be grouchy, but when I pulled into my parking space, I saw this:

And it totally made my day. It also reminded me of something I've been meaning to do. They're called Card Drops and what an awesome idea! Really who couldn't use a little pick-me-up? And if you click on the Card Drops link and nose around you can even find these ready to print pages. I printed some off on card stock today. I'm hoping the boys and I can put them to good use this week :)

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: