Wednesday, December 01, 2010

For Fin at FIVE?!?

My Dearest Fin,

How is it possible that you are turning FIVE today?!? Just yesterday you were this little bundle of toothless smiles...

Going down the slide for the first time and learning to walk and talk...
Playing with Mom, back when it was just you and me all the time!
Growing up but still always smiling :)
And meeting your new little brother for the first time.
Forever my beach baby...
And the best big brother a mother could hope for...
And of course the best model a momtog could ask for :)
Although I don't think there is a way to take a bad picture of you!
And then there were three!
This will always be one of my favorite pictures of you. Biggest boy.
My four favorite people on the planet.
My builder of battles, lover of Super Heroes and ready to embrace the force...
Making sure Dash was ready for his first day of school...
Not hard to see who Kell is taking after!
Really, could life get any sweeter!
It has been an amazing five years my little man! I'm so proud of your intelligence, your wit and your kindness. I can't wait to see where your life takes you ~ I'm so very blessed to be your mother!

No comments: