Friday, August 14, 2009

Hopefully My Last...

Belly shot!

39 Weeks and 1 Day...

So I had another Dr. visit today and after discovering that the bad Dr. (aka "the Butcher") is on duty all weekend, I refused to take my pants off :) Aside from the fact that I'd sooner deliver at home then deal with that man, my mom arrives on Sunday and I don't think I'd ever be able to live down her missing another birth by a mere day or two. So this babe is now on hold till at least Monday at noon when my mom is settled and the next Dr. takes over. Everything looked good, although the little guy had a slow heart-rate which the Dr. assured me was normal for being so close to birth.

Up next, Tuesday I go to see Dr. Tuso (who got the party started AND delivered Dash) in the hopes that he can send me into labor for Dr. Marter (who delivered Fin) to catch the baby Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. So that's the plan - wish us luck!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Good luck!!!