Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Heart Faces: All About Babies



This week's challenge for I Heart Faces is "All About Babies". How serendipitous! One of my bestest had a little boy a few weeks ago and I was finally able to get some pictures of him just yesterday. I was a little worried since he's already 4 weeks old - which in newborn photography is an old man :) But he was a preemie so he is also a wee little thing. And I learned that preemies are known for not wanting to curl up or bend their legs which made for some good laughs from me and mama! He was just the cutest little thing and I swear it made my girlie parts cry a little bit when he had to go home...

Here's my favorite shot of little Tommy at 29 days old.



Don't forget to click over to I Heart Faces for some more great pictures!

1 comment:

Countryside Portraits said...

Waht a sweetheart!! Love that little smile:)