Friday, July 03, 2009

A Preview

I have to say, I'm sick and tired of being as big as a house. And yes, I'm actually starting to look forward to going back to the gym and doing more than just wheezing on the treadmill.

And then today I'm confronted with yet another image of a celebrity mama, holding a new-ish baby, while flaunting her "new post-baby physique" in a bikini. I actually don't think it would bother me as much if these women just owned up to the fact that they spend all day on the treadmill or other life-sucking contraption only to get off for a few minutes to spray tan and eat a few almonds or a slice of boneless, skinless chicken prepared by their personal chef all the while wearing their tauts cinched as tight as possible. I mean really, can I just get a little honesty here?

Well guess what, here's your preview of me in a few months...


Why are you laughing? Hey stop that! It could happen...

No comments: