Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Nursery - A First Look

Here's a first look at the new nursery. This room used to be my office and was painted brown. We did a cool striped paint job (yes, we used a laser leveler and it took FOREVER but it's perfect). I wanted to do something for the windows other than your typical baby-room valance, so we decided to frame in the windows with rosettes and molding. I think it turned out pretty nicely. I dumped a ton of stuff in the crib to get it off the ground, so no, it won't always have a bunch of crap in it/hanging on it. And the bedding pictured (with the moons and stars) I'm not sure I'll stay with, I bought it mainly as a backup in case I didn't find something I liked better. Next, I need to get the rest of the furniture and if time permits, hopefully get some crown molding up!

No comments: