Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Underwear? & More Swelling

Oh sad sad day. As I was getting dressed this morning, Brooks commented that I had on cute undies. Amazed that anything as large as my panties could be considered "cute", I had to look and see what I was wearing (the pregnant memory is quite short) and realized....I couldn't SEE THEM! That's right, my belly has taken over and I can no longer see what underwear I have on unless I take them off or look in a mirror. And yes, I tried to look around the side, and that didn't work either. Sigh.

So we're back from the DC wedding - and my feet are still so swollen they look like tiny Michelin men. We took the red eye in to DC and I slept for maybe 20 mins. When I woke up, I was amazed that the size of my feet and right hand had tripled! (It is worth noting that somehow my left hand avoided this fate, just how I'm still not sure) I had to wake Brooks up to be sure I wasn't hallucinating from lack of sleep. Nope. I spent the rest of the flight pacing and trying to get them to look more normal. They did lose some of their swell, but they're still not looking right today. Thank God that was my last pregnant flight!

I'll post pictures of the wedding when I get them developed.

No comments: