Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh BOY!

Ok, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a boy. I always wanted my first child to be a boy. And I had a feeling that this one was - I was right! So was my grandmother (Gi Gi) and the folks at the Subway downstairs where I eat lunch every day :)

So we had our big ultrasound yesterday - pics below - an as soon as we left Brooks remarked that he should have asked the tech to measure his unit. Sigh. He weighs a half-a-pound, which immediately translates in the pregnant mind to two-McDonalds-quarter-pounders. Everything looked well and Brooks and I are giggly with excitement. All parents are excited too, although I think both moms were secretly hoping for a girl. Ok, so maybe it wasn't so much a secret with my mom (sorry mom, Lola will have to wait her turn!).

Ok, so without further ado, meet our son. Wow that sounds weird...




No comments: